[NA-Discuss] Recognition of New GNSO Constituencies: Public Comment Extension

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Mar 19 05:44:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I expect that the Consumer Constituency and the Not-Profit Operational Concerns (NPOC) constituency will both be approved this year.

I personally think the SIC proposal is a good one and will result in new constituencies in both sides of the Non Contracted Parties House.  Certainly better than any other procedure which has existed up to now.

a.