[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Libya Shuts Off Internet Again: This Week in Online Tyranny

Antony Van Couvering avc at avc.vc
Fri Mar 11 01:17:14 UTC 2011

I thought this compendium of government abuses of the Internet might interest people as we head into the SF ICANN meeting, where governments will continue to assert their right to make wholesale changes to ICANN consensus policy and demand a case-by-case review of new gTLDs.

Antony

P.S. This just covers what happened *this week*

Begin forwarded message: