[NA-Discuss] Proxy-Privacy Use Higher for Illicit Domains

Garth Bruen at Knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Fri Mar 11 01:03:38 UTC 2011

Avri,

I'd like to point out this sentence: "the illicit use of privacy-proxy
erodes the legitimate use." I support the use of privacy services for proper
reasons. The way it is structured now benefits the abusers and will likely
cause lawful users to suffer later. I like the Canadian system (.CA) that
prohibits the use for commercial entities, that would preclude much misuse.

Your assumptions about my intent are not supported by the content of the
article, it is I who have been painted by a broad brush.

-Garth