[NA-Discuss] ICANN is looking for qualified people to fill leadership positions within its organization - Deadline is April 2, 2011.

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:35:15 UTC 2011

All:

This is just a reminder of a message I sent last year. The deadline is just
fast approaching.

Thanks.

---0---

 I am writing to all of you as member of the ICANN's Nominating Committee.

 We are inviting statements of interest (SOI) from the Internet Community to
apply for the following leadership positions:

   -

      Two members of the Board of Directors – 3 year terms
      -

      Three members of the At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC), one each from
      the Africa; Asia/Australia/Pacific; and Latin America/Caribbean Islands
      regions – 2 year terms
      -

      Two members of the Council of the Generic Names Supporting
      Organization (GNSO) – 2 year terms
      -

      One member of the Council of the Country-Code Names Supporting
      Organization (ccNSO) – 3 year term

 The deadline for the SOI submission is April 4, 2011.

 Please visit http://nomcom.icann.org for more information and to apply
on-line.

 Contact me or the nominating committee directly at: nomcom2011 at icann.org if
you have any questions.

I hope to see some of you in the candidates list. Do not miss this
opportunity to continue contributing to the Internet.

 Eduardo Diaz
ISOC-PR

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If