[NA-Discuss] Statement on Pre-Registration: Draft for discussion

Seth Greene Seth.Greene at icann.org
Mon Jun 13 13:25:50 UTC 2011

Hello, NARALO members,

A wiki page has been created for this statement.  It includes Beau's draft, and comments can be added below it using the "Add Comment" function:

https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/Statement+on+Pre-Registration+%28NARALO%29.

This might make it easier to keep the comments together and revise the document.

Many thanks,
Seth
______

Seth Greene