[NA-Discuss] Pre-registrations

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 17:42:46 UTC 2011

Hello Darlene,

My comment was not meant to imply any current deficiency of service, rather it asked for enhanced service.  By that I mean the following:

when significant reports or notifications from the community emerge (such as the JAS Milestone report) it would be appreciated if the Secretariat might be able to direct our attention to those items.

timely reminders that scheduled ALAC and/or ICANN public comment periods are about to expire would also be a helpful addition.

it might also be helpful if pointers could be provided to ALAC Statements as they are released.

Hoping that you accept these suggestions in the spirit intended.

Thanks,
Danny