[NA-Discuss] NARALO video

ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu Jul 28 03:55:59 UTC 2011

Joly,

If memory serves, the brochure is tri-lingual (or versions in FR/EN/ES are
available).

If so, I hope you'll find a way to incorporate audio in FR/EN/ES.

I don't want to revisit the ugliness of last winter's discussion of what
the NA region could, or should encompas, so I'll simply follow the lead
of the State of California and Monterey County's Board of Eduction which
have been recruiting teachers capable of teaching in the indigenous
languages of Mexico. I'll get video with audio in Mixtec or Triqui.

Eric