[NA-Discuss] Please consider my nomination to the NARALO ALAC Election

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:08:00 UTC 2011

Darlene:

I forgot to answer your question about the timing regarding the NomCom
delegates to the NomCom. I beleive there is a confusion between the
nomination period for Marc's replacement to the ALAC (due 25-July-2011) and
the process to nominate RALO delegates to the NomCom (due 30-July-2011.

By the way, I changed the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Elections+2011  to
reflect the fact that I self nominated to the NARALO election for ALAC. My
name was in the list of delegates to the NomCom which was wrong.

-ed