[NA-Discuss] FW: FW: [Secretariat] At Large delegates to the 2012 Nominating Committee

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Mon Jul 18 15:48:02 UTC 2011

See below for Glenn's brief bio and lovely photograph!

Darlene A. Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator
Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn McKnight [mailto:mcknight.glenn at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 8:56 AM
To: Thompson, Darlene
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] FW: [Secretariat] At Large delegates to the 2012 Nominating Committee

Hi
I completed the SOI and got confirmation back from ICANN

As to the NARALO Committee m

Snip...

I,  Glenn McKnight hereby submit my name for consideration to the NOMCOM for 2012, submitted on July 18th, 2011.

End

I am on business in Sault Ste Marie. It will be very difficult to get access to a computer for today's meeting

Short Bio

-Past Manager of the Industry Canada VOLnet program to provide Internet and Computer access to Non Profits in Toronto -IEEE HIC  Committee member to promote Reliable Electricity and Data Connectivity to Developing Nations -Volunteer on FOSS  Certification In Africa with INWENT  a German Development Agency -Director with INK-Media Netbooks a computer company dedicated to the
1 billion without computer access
-Volunteer with CRISISCAMP
-Consultant to Non Profits on Technology solutions and Social Media strategies.

Attachment picture

thanks

Glenn