[NA-Discuss] interesting story

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:44:33 UTC 2011

The .pr ccTLD situation has more ramifications.

As the article says the University of Puerto Rico is suing the current
operator for taking public money (aprox. $2 million)  and University
equipment out of its facilities. I am attaching the original sue document.

The document tells the story of the things that the operator did to move
money around the University system in preparation to move it out. It also
mentions how he fooled IANA in authorizing the re-delegation outside the
University.

Good read! (The document is in Spanish and I do not know if there are any
translators for pdf type documents).

-ed