[NA-Discuss] Geographic Regions Statement

Eduardo Diaz, PE eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:02:41 UTC 2011

I have not heard anything to that effect with regards to Mexico. However, I have been approached by some people in LacRalo asking us if we would like to become a member of their Ralo.    My opinion on this is that eventhough Puerto Rico shares the Spanish language and have a very close cultural background with most of the countries in LacRalo it is also true that, from an Internet perspective, Puerto Rico is more in tune with issues concerning the North American region. This is mostly the result of being a colony of US for more than a 100 years.

Is it posible for a country to be a member of two or more Ralos at the same time?

-ed