[NA-Discuss] Joint DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working Group (DSSA Working Group)

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue Jan 11 15:58:44 UTC 2011

Colleagues,

One thing I've not yet seen on an ALAC mailing list (this one or the
at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org list) is mention of the Call for
volunteers to Joint DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working Group
(DSSA).

Have I missed looking in the right place?

Here is an announcement from the ccNSO-members list, forwarded via the
AfTLD-Discuss list, of which I am a subscriber.

Eric