[NA-Discuss] Call for comment ASAP on ICANN strat plan

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Thu Jan 6 23:55:38 UTC 2011

Thanks for sending this note, Beau!

As a bit of follow up, on today's Executive Committee meeting a draft ALAC statement on the ICANN 2011-2014 Strategic Plan was prepared. This draft statement is available at: https://community.icann.org/display/alacexcomm/ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+2011-2014+Strategic+Plan.

Regional leaders are requested to add their input where indicated in the draft ALAC statement by Sunday, 9 January at 23:59 UTC.  Please add your comments directly to the ALAC draft statement, use the comments function, or send an e-mail to staff at staff [at] atlarge.icann.org.

For reference, please refer to the At-Large Strategic Development 2011-2014 Workspace (available at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+Strategic+Planning+Development+2011+-+Community+Workspace).   This workspace contains important related background material including transcripts and recordings to presentations and discussions held with the ALAC and specific regions in November and December 2010.

However, regardless of information given on various presentations and meetings, all RALO's and ALSes are reminded that their comments are requested either directly to the Call for Public Comments ending on January 10th and/or are to be included in the ALAC Statement.  Their points should be directed to the specific matters raised in, and comments made in, the ICANN Strategic Plan 2011-2014 (available at:
http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/draft-strategic-plan-2011-2014-27nov10-en.pdf).

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Heidi