[NA-Discuss] [ALAC] Fwd: Re: Draft letter to House Energy & Commerce Committee

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:09:28 UTC 2011

Thanks OCL  I wonder though as you have gone to the second page with the
layout  is it worthwhile inserting the  ALAC and At-Large Structure diagram
 as a easy to read and understand graphic on the last (2nd ) page below the
signature line as a form of 'appendix'  You know  pictures are worth a
<insert  ###> of words rule...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)