[NA-Discuss] ICANN fires CEO

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Wed Aug 24 12:55:54 UTC 2011

On 24 Aug 2011, at 13:49, Garth Bruen at Knujon.com wrote:

> For an international job in the Internet age a solution can be found, unless the staff can't be trusted in the office without constant supervision.

I never suggested otherwise, but the last thing ICANN needs is another CEO who wants another office opened for himself ..

and of all the people to suggest I'd suspect that Mr Brent might not want to do anything further with ICANN ..

In any case, the entire thing is moot, as Beckstrom is staying on until next July

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
ICANN Accredited Registrar