[NA-Discuss] New gTLD conference next week

Kieren McCarthy kieren at dot-nxt.com
Thu Aug 18 01:12:14 UTC 2011

Just in case you're not aware, I'm running a second .Nxt conference on new
gTLDs next week in San Francisco (24-26 August).

It's pretty comprehensive, covering all the different aspects of the
program, as well as some sessions on Internet policy and governance.

And we have alot of names you'll instantly recognise coming: Peter Dengate
Thrush, Chris Disspain, Elliot Noss, Markus Kummer, Tina Dam, Avri Doria and
so on and so on.

The schedule is here: http://dot-nxt.com/program/session-schedule

If you have any questions, do just ask. Hopefully I'll see you some of you
there.

Kieren

--

Kieren McCarthy