[NA-Discuss] Brochures

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Aug 2 22:04:53 UTC 2011

The precise issue is outreach and, despite the Internet, it is at actual F2F
events that many relationships are forged, thus the need for a physical
presence in the form of a brochure.

I am amazed that, after several months of effort went into creating the
brochure, there should be so little effort to disseminate it.

As to the further arguments below, naralo.org should be sufficient for all
purposes, but, tell me, how many landers on that page will discover the
brochure link?

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Avri Doria <avri at ella.com> wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2011, at 17:22, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>
> > This discussion thread offers a powerful argument in favor of tossing the
> > concept of printed brochures entirely. In its stead, we could have stable
> > URLs for the information we want in all applicable languages, and print
> > NARALO business cards that contain the URLs in all available languages.
>
> and maybe a QR code
>
> a.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com