[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Fri Apr 1 02:19:35 UTC 2011

> What about the the 600K registrants in .CO?  Are they all either
> profiteers or deluded by smoke and mirrors?

Wow, it just gets better.  We all know that .CO is full of defensive
registrations and typosquats.  If I could get .cmo or .c0m, I bet I could
get 600K registrations, too.  After all, it's less than 1% of the
registrations in .COM.

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader why anyone would pretend that
all wasn't obvious.

Regards,