[NA-Discuss] "Rough Consensus"

Dharma Dailey dharma at ethoswireless.com
Sat Sep 25 18:25:51 UTC 2010

I sit on a board for a community radio station.  We use the Quaker
consensus model.   It's a specific *process* that both documents and
builds consensus.  It does take time to get used to working with the
method, but so far we've been happy with the outcomes.  No blow ups on
contentious issues in three years of working together.  (Fingers
crossed.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consensus_decision-making