[NA-Discuss] NOMINATIONS for Unaffiliated Member Representative Position

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Nov 5 11:02:57 UTC 2010

Dear All,

The nomination period for the position of Unaffiliated Member Representative
which ended yesterday, resulted in the following nominations:

- Eric Brunner-Williams (nominated by Wendy Seltzer)
- Beau Brendler (nominated by Darlene Thompson and supported by Garth Bruen)

The nominees are invited to accept their nomination until Thursday, 11
November.

Details about this position and the selection process are available under:
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/2010+Election+Calls+-+NARALO

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org