[NA-Discuss] FW: Fwd: ALAC BoD Candidates

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 16:57:08 UTC 2010

right...we don't have time to be exhausting ourselves on process when we should be spending our energy advocating for users...why would we waste time and hours convening them to review the backgrounds of the candidates if we are then going to disregard their choices? Surely they had to take things like geographic representation and gender into account

let's move on