[NA-Discuss] Compliance Staff response to questions posed during ALAC Policy Discussion Part 1 Meeting

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Fri Dec 24 00:34:12 UTC 2010

Dear All,

As requested during the Compliance staff briefing that took place in the ALAC Policy Discussion Part I meeting held 7 December 2010, please find below the written answers to questions that were posed in the Adobe Connect room.

**

Q: How many new compliance officers are planned to be added during the next calendar year?