[NA-Discuss] Two Years later, Dozens of Registrars Still in the Shadows

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Mon Dec 6 01:31:38 UTC 2010

I checked into the claims by Knujon and my suspicions were confirmed.
Of the registrars supposedly in breach 50% are NOT on the 2009 RAA. They are, therefore, NOT in breach, so I wonder how long we will have to wait for a corrected / updated version of this  report

Regards

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight