[NA-Discuss] UA Day Naralo Meeting, May 15th

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:30:03 UTC 2024

Hi Denise
I attended the meeting and I too would like the slideshows so I can convert
them to ebooks.  I will be at the Indigenous Connectivity Summit in a few
weeks and I would like to send the slideshows to the group.  This group has
pre conference workshops and resources which I would like to share the
presentations to the network.
Cheers

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*