[NA-Discuss] Volunteers wanted for NARALO UA (Universal Acceptance) Day Program Planning

Greg Shatan [NARALO] gregshatanalac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:04:06 UTC 2023

All,

As mentioned at our recent NARALO monthly meeting, we are planning to once
again put together a program for UA DAY (March 28, 2024).  Building on last
year's "awareness" event, this year we plan to focus on what needs to be
done to implement Universal Acceptance. This will include technical and
operational issues that organizations and individuals will face in making
their websites and web presences UA-compliant, as well as more "high-level"
policy and strategic concerns.

Our first task will be to submit a proposal, which is due December 15.

*We are forming a small group to plan the NARALO UA Program.  Please
respond by Tuesday, December 12.  Send your response to At-Large Staff, me
and Adrian.  Thanks!*

--
*Greg Shatan*
*Chair, NARALO*