[NA-Discuss] REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: NARALO Monthly Call on Monday, 10 September 2018 at 19:00 UTC

Joey Doyle joeywdoyle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:09:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I had joined the call late and missed the new member introduction. So quick
intro: I'm a student lawyer over in Vancouver, Canada and am very
interested in learning more about the activities of ICANN and NARALO. Was
very interesting to listen in!

Please let me know of any opportunities to get more involved.

Best,

Joey Doyle