[NA-Discuss] Agenda for the 10 September 2018 NARALO Monthly Call is ready for comments

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:43:02 UTC 2018

Eduardo:

I have been assigned three Fellows for ICANN63, since I have been designated as a Coach in the Fellowship Program. Two of them are from the United States, and I have invited them as guest to our upcoming meeting. I would like to have a couple of minutes for them to introduce themselves if they attend.
- Mr. Michael Casadevall
- Mr. Janos Szurdi

On the Education WG we have not met recently. We have not identified a topic for the October meeting, so if any member of NARALO has a topic he/she feels would be important, please let us know (NARALO Education WG).