[NA-Discuss] NTC 19

Dana Perry dperry at csc-ns.ca
Fri Nov 2 11:14:41 UTC 2018

A former colleague attended a NTEN conference a number of years
back(Washington DC I think) and highly recommends their conferences.
Looking at the agenda it seems relevant and perhaps worth being a CROP
trip.

On 2018-11-02 08:07, Glenn McKnight wrote:
> Hi
> We are looking for an alternative  CROP trip  and I suggested we
> consider   NTC 19 which is put on by  NTEN
> This is the largest  conference for  technologists working at  non
> profits in the World
> https://www.nten.org/ntc/program/schedule/
>
> Here is the  information
>
> Please provide your  view on one person attending this event
>
> Glenn McKnight
> NARALO Secretariat
> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
> http://toronto.ieee.ca/
> IEEE Toronto SIGHT Chair
> glenn.mcknight at ieee.org
> skype  gmcknight
> twitter gmcknight
> 289-830 6259
> .

DANA PERRY
Central Region Convenor - CSCNS
Community Sector Council of Nova Scotia
dperry at csc-ns.ca
902-840-2102

_We would like to begin by acknowledging that we are in Mi'kma'ki, the
ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People. This territory is
covered by the "Treaties of Peace and Friendship" which Mi'kmaq and
Wolastoqiyik (Malisser) People first signed with the British Crown in
1725.
The treaties did not deal with surrender of lands and resources but in
fact
recognized Mi'kmaq and Wolastoqiyik (Malisser) title and established the
rules for what was to be an ongoing relationship between nations._