[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Follow-up from ICANN61 Reading

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue May 1 02:19:36 UTC 2018

Michael (below) attended our ICANN readout in NYC. He was at ICANN 61 in
passing, and expressed his wish to participate more in ICANN affairs. I
suggested he might join NARALO as an individual. He then told me he had
wished to earlier, but on visiting the relevant page, found no actual
method. I asked him to send me details.

See below.

This is something I made a fuss about a few years back. Surprised to see it
is yet to be fixed.

joly