[NA-Discuss] Monthly Newsletter- On hold

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:49:22 UTC 2018

Hi All
We are almost ready to send the  March  Newsletter until Eduardo  got a
note from ICANN staff to stop using the Constant Contact newsletter to
email out to the viewers.   The reason is the GDPR legislation.

I was almost finished the  content and I was going to convert it and post
it to the NARALO website but  now I can't log into the Constant Contact site

I suggest  that   Susannah and Shelly to send your  articles about the
student experience at  NASIG to the  NA List instead.     We will wait to
see the solution on this problem.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat