[NA-Discuss] SECOND REMINDER- FOUR MORE DAYS

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:56:16 UTC 2018

Important  travel information
The  travel only portion for  one  person to attend   ICANN 62 in Panama is
available for a NARALO Member.  This doesn't include hotel or per diem.
Since ISOC will be having a concurrent board meeting , Glenn McKnight's
flight will be paid by ISOC. he has offered the travel to someone in the
community

DATES:  Jun. 25 - Jun. 28

Staff requires our  decision by Wednesday 27 March

Please act on this quickly.  Due to time restraints  we will not be holding
a conference call and the NARALO leadership will make the decision.

Deadline for applications  will be  March 25th,  Please don't complete the
form if you can't make these dates or not willing or able to pay for your
own incidentals or  hotel.     This position is not a proxy or substitute
for the secretariats duties at the event.

<goog_1366654116>
https://goo.gl/forms/zi64NQ2k7gtVQSpx2

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat