[NA-Discuss] [MTS] [ICANN61-101A] REMINDER - NARALO Monthly Meeting F2F in San Juan

Josh Baulch josh.baulch at icann.org
Wed Mar 14 19:59:48 UTC 2018

I confirm the audio stream is working correctly.

- -

Josh Baulch

Sr. Manager, Meeting Planning Operations

From: MTS <mts-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of William Michael Cunningham <williamcunningham840 at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 15:54
To: Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com>
Cc: Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com>, "ICANN61-101A at icann.org" <ICANN61-101A at icann.org>, NA Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [MTS] [ICANN61-101A] [NA-Discuss] REMINDER - NARALO Monthly Meeting F2F in San Juan

Site can't be reached...

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:19 PM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:

No audio as yet.

Also, ICANN audio stream link does not appear to be on

http://stream.icann.org:8000/sju61-101a-en.m3u

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:

My guess is the zoom will best serve as a chat room, remote participants shpuld either get a dial out, or listen in via http://stream.icann.org:8000/sju61-101a-en.m3u

​I am guessing the room email ​is ICANN61-101A at icann.org - can anyone confirm?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:08 PM, Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com> wrote:

HI All,

Meeting is starting at 3:15p,

Judith
Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide