[NA-Discuss] Reminder of Call next Monday

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:57:43 UTC 2018

Hi Folks

I hope everyone had a great winter break.  SInce  were in the new year and
our next  NARALO call is  next Monday. As per the new attendance procedures
created by our Chair  Eduardo Diaz we would like our members who are
joining the call to clearly state their ALS affiliation  verbally,  if not
on the AC room, and to write it in the AC room. If they are individual
members they should specify “individual” next to their names

We appreciate your  cooperation and speak together on Monday afternoon

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight