[NA-Discuss] North American School of Internet Governance

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Feb 13 16:17:23 UTC 2018

HI All

We had some cancellations of people coming to the School and so we have
re-opened up the applications until Feb. 20.  We have both subsidized and not
non-subsidized spots available.  The school runs from March 7-9 2018 and will be
in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For those people interested in coming, we encourage
you to fill at an application.  These can be found here,
http://nasig2018.northamericansig.org/

To find the application, Click on enrollment and then fill out the form.  It is
a google doc and will be sent to the evaluators.  If you have any questions,
please let me know

Cheers,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide