[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ACTION by Friday, 03 August: NARALO Representatives to the SMWG

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:11:43 UTC 2018

@All:

Please let me know if you want to be a members of this WG. We need one
additional volunteer from NARALO.

The purpose of this group is: *"**... to raise awareness of the ICANN
At-Large community and enhance end-users’ engagement with the community by
developing a strong and sustainable presence on social media"*

More details about this group here:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Working+Group

Thanks.

-ed