[NA-Discuss] March Newsletter

Leah Symekher lsymek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:08:55 UTC 2018

Hello Ron:

Thank you for noticing and reading this update. I believe that the
newsletter needs some refining, that's probably what led you noting that
our update on this project as hidden, I think :-).

Susannah, put it perfectly below.  I have been Project Lead on this for
the full year and engineered the BNET grant process while the Chapter
Chair in 2016 so we have been sending frequent updates since then to the
NARALO community. We just completed the project at the end of January 2018.

For more information on the project (incase you missed past updates) and
upcoming Silicon Valley Agtech Conference (https://www.svagtech.org/wp/)
where we will debut the project report (To be presented by CSU
Chico/GIC) please visit our website
https://www.sfbayisoc.org/projects-overview/current-and-future-projects/rural-broadband-project/

Feel free to share this information.
Regards,