[NA-Discuss] ARIN Survey Feedback

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:02:48 UTC 2017

Hi

Thanks to the 14 attendees to our call today on Getting to Know ARIN,
 Hosted by Chris Tacit.  This combined with the first webinar  makes  29
attendees and two regrets.

Here is the  post survey on the  topic today

https://goo.gl/forms/YaqMA2m97MuScDIg2

This is the final webinar in the series in advance to the   GA in New
Orleans.   Given the time crunch we will be holding the ARIN Policy webinar
in the future which Chris has agreed to conduct.

Analysis of the full survey will be provided in the final report on the GA

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight