[NA-Discuss] Call for volunteers to take over the work of producing the monthly NARALO Newsletter

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:36:42 UTC 2017

@ALL:

I have been doing the production of the NARALO newsletter for more than two
years now. I started this initiative with the pledge to do it for a maximum
of three years (36 months) since to me this time is what it will take for
people to get accustomed to expect this every month.

My three years are almost up and the time is coming to pass this to "new
blood".

It takes about two hours a month to put it together. In my case, I do it in
small steps through the period.

I strongly believe the newsletter is a great communication tool to keep the
region informed by and for all ALS.

So, who I can count on to help in keeping this alive?

-ed

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named