[NA-Discuss] ICANN 59 Read Out Webinars

Joe Catapano joe.catapano at icann.org
Mon Jun 12 17:50:17 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is just a quick note to let you know that the GSE team is planning on piloting ICANN meeting “read out” webinars next month. These will be structured as high-level synopses of what transpired at ICANN 59 – a look at some of the policies discussed, what the different SO/AC s worked on, etc.

This is a bit of an experiment; we’ll see how the discussions go and what kind of turn out we get.

We are working with ISOC-SFB and ISOC-NY on these sessions. The session in collaboration with ISOC-SFB is scheduled for 7/18 at 3PM ET. The date/time for the ISOC-NY session is still TBD.

Stay tuned for more details.

Let us know if you have questions. We will also be on the call later today.

Thanks,

Joe

--

Joe Catapano

Program Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, North America

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Direct: +1.202.249.7544

Mobile: +1.202.550.6018

Skype: joe.catapano.icann

Twitter: @JosephCatapano