[NA-Discuss] Homework from GA: short para about NARALO mtg and ARINparticipation.

John More morej1 at mac.com
Tue Jun 6 22:01:11 UTC 2017

I have only recently become involved with NARALO through ISOC-DC’s becoming a member and my long relationship with Evan, Glenn and Judith.  My interest in the multi-stakeholder model of governance made me interested in NARALO. Agreeing to assist in reworking the Rules of Procedure led to my coming to New Orleans.

Since this was my first NARALO in-person meeting, I have nothing to compare New Orleans with.  That being said, I was impressed and pleased with the productivity of the NARALO meeting and the opportunities to network.

THOUGHT I HAD SENT THIS IN.

JOHN MORE