[NA-Discuss] ARIN Policy on Community Networks

Susannah Gray susannah.gray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:46:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Perhaps we should contact the policy 'shepherds' and ask how we can put
forward a new definition for consideration. I think it should be as
simple as posting a proposed new definition to the ARIN policy mailing
list and asking the community for comments.

As far as I am aware the policy has not been changed because there was
no consensus gained during ARIN39 to remove the clause about community
networks, mainly due to the comments made by the NARALO representatives.
So, the policy will be discussed again at the next meeting in San Jose
in October, and it would be a good idea to circulate a proposed
definition before then.

Cheers,

Susannah

--