[NA-Discuss] Opinions Requested

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:39:24 UTC 2017

As pointed out by most I do not understand the purpose or reconsidering something that the Committee in charge reviewed.
- Is new information not reviewed by the Committee available?
- What are the basis for considering him if we as a body are seeking new insights in the Board and other groups?

Just a new guy's perspective!

Sent from my "iPad Air"

Alfredo Calderón
Email: calderon.alfredo at gmail.com