[NA-Discuss] MAILCARD Feedbacl

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:12:23 UTC 2017

Ok folks  from  PR  it's  time for you folks to step up.  I asked for
feedback  I sent the copy for  printing and now I get a counter opinion
 Can we settle this  political self identification one last time.
I am telling communication to hold off on printing until resolved

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight