[NA-Discuss] FBSC Requests- Due Jan 30, 2017

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:49:48 UTC 2017

All

The  FBSC  met today to discuss the  next round of  FY18 proposals from the
RALO's

The due date is Jan 30,2017  and it must come from the  RALO's
Here is the  details

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Finance+and+Budget

A proposal is in formation from the ISOC PR group for a pre-ICANN61  School
of Internet Governance on March 9th and March 10th.  Similar to the one
completed in India prior to the  Hyderabad event organized by Satish Babu.

We have been successful in Evan's proposal for the GA to colocate with ARIN
and Judith's proposal for two rounds of Captioning.

The request template is quite simple and direct.  Our call today did stress
that Outreach and Engagement isn't a priority since we have CROPP funding
for this propose.

Its critical that if you do have an idea to bring it up on our  Monday
call.

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com