[NA-Discuss] Homework from GA: short para about NARALO mtg and ARINparticipation.

Leah Symekher lsymek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 00:01:48 UTC 2017

Hello:

In agreement with Avri and Javier below especially the ARIN/NARALO
combination worked perfectly and valuable here is a list:

- The networking and F2F meeting opportunity with the ICANN CEO and ARIN
CEO
- Meeting fellow colleagues to have open and honest discussions
- Visibility of NARALO/ALSes at ARIN, with great participation during
the policy discussions/meeting
- The program was very well organized to allow participation at the ARIN
meetings and GA meetings all 3 days.
- I would have liked to see a strategic focus for NARALO (as a whole)
from the topics and discussions held as take aways

Thanks.
Leah