[NA-Discuss] [Naralo-ga-2017] 2017 NARALO General Assembly Agenda and Schedule

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 03:51:40 UTC 2017

We have one small change on Tuesday to account a request by the a CTLD
Breakout group that didn't apprear on the Wednesday breakout session.

This group includes  Tom, Howard, Evan and Louis to discuss the  cTLD
program after the  general comments by John Curran about ARIN

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight