[NA-Discuss] Updated brochure

Wes Boudville wesboudville at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:58:26 UTC 2016

​The writing of an explicit www is bad practice. It is inconsistent with
the multiple other links in the document that discard the www.

But more than that - the document was sloppily written. I pointed out
several outright typos. No one else amongst the recipients apparently
scrutinised the document. The typos were straightforward to detect.

wes