[NA-Discuss] Message from Rinalia Abdul Rahim - ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large

Program Admin program-admin at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Nov 17 14:39:11 UTC 2016

Dear All,

As per request from the Board Candidate Evaluation Committee (BCEC), we are forwarding the message below from Rinalia Abdul Rahim, the ICANN Board Director selected by the At-Large Community.

Best regards,
Heidi Ullrich, Ariel Liang, Terri Agnew, and Yesim Nazlar
At-Large Board Member Selection Program Admin Staff