[NA-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2016 Vote for NARALO ALAC Member

Louis Houle louis.houle at oricom.ca
Fri May 27 19:39:54 UTC 2016

Hello eveyone,

I would like to congratulate Alan Greenberg, our NARALO ALAC Member for
the next 2 years.

Alan, you can count on me for supporting you and the ALAC team, with all
my ability and capacity to participate.

I also warmly thank those who voted for me. It is very appreciated.

Have a nice weekend.

Louis Houle
President
ISOC Quebec