[NA-Discuss] Comment on Consumer Trust Position

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Sun May 15 05:30:08 UTC 2016

Alan,

When Glenn started this thread I made comments thinking they may have
some impact. But as I look again as Glenn's post, it seems that the job
post was public and sought applicants. But then you said " Although we
have asked before, this is the first time we have had an opportunity to
comment on the actual description" I became a bit more unsure of the
post's status. Was this a post seeking applicants, or do we have a
chance to shape the job description?

My use of ALS was under the assumption that bottom-up advice was being
sought. And it probably should have been ALSes.

Best,

Tom